Friday, October 23, 2015

September 22, 2015 First email and pictures from the Mexico City MTC


Mom and Dad!
This is the best thing I have ever done in my life! I am so happy here. My companion is great and the spirit is so strong here! It´s a little weird typing this in English - my companion and I decided to talk in spanish solamente! Sometimes I can´t even think of the english words to write in my journal.  My companion and I have become such great spanish speakers our leaders told the other elders to do what we were doing.  I have learned more spanish in 6 days than in 6 years of spanish classes. I am certain I will be fluent within the next week or so. Since it is our first week we didn´t get to go to the temple ): But next tuesday, which is our P-Day, I will be able to go. This is a picture of my room here in the MTC we have the smallest bano y aula for 4 elders that they have here haha! But it wont be much better in the city so I guess it´s good practice.  Also a pic of my companion and I with the other elders in our district. A pic of the basketball gym nad un pictura de las montanas (: Love you mom just know I have never been happier in my life and I will keep emailing you. Also,  I actually get to play basketball here. Thanks - will email you next week!
 






 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment