Friday, February 12, 2016

January 19, 2016 Mission Update


this is the roof of my house. Mom thanks for the christmas card! haha just got it. Oh i need to tell you my middle name Don is gift in spanish haha. Also i found out my favorite street torta is (suadero) is horse (: haha It´s so great the people here cut hair like dad but he is mexican so i dont know why i would expect anything less than a good haircut! hahahaha
Thanks dad love and miss you too, I use so many things you taught and teach me everyday. And wow china again haha Love ya!
 
 



 
I finiahed my training and am with my companion for another week. Tommorow we find out some our new leaders and next cycle i might train ðŸ˜¬ kinda scary! My patriarchal blessing is amazing it says i might recieve callings i feel completely inadequate for and training someone who knows more spanish makes me feel that way haha but i like nephi know that god will prepare a way cumplir todos sus mandamientos. Suportan bien! Besitos!
Josh's apartment with Messi poster acting silly

Josh and Companion MC temple

Josh and Elder Navejas at the Mexico City Temple

From Josh: 
show brock messi
 

Josh and Elder Navejas - not sure what's going on here...


Elder Navejas's 19th Birthday





 

No comments:

Post a Comment